Goil 0.93 executables and templates
23 March 2007
Here are the binaries of Goil 0.93. They come in 3 flavors :
- Mac OS X/PPC (10.4)
- Mac OS X/Intel (10.4)
- Linux x86
Installing is easy. Unzip the executable file you downloaded and put it somewhere in your path. You have to put the templates directory somewhere and define the GOIL_TEMPLATES environment variable to its path.
Templates did not change, here is the 0.92 version:
Goil compiles a .oil file and generates 3 files :
- tpl_app_objects.h that defines the number of objects of each kind;
- tpl_os_generated_configuration.h that defines the id of the objects of the application;
- tpl_os_generated_configuration.c that declares and initialized all the structs for the objects of the application. It has to be compiled and linked with other objects from the application and from Trampoline.
Goil uses two options :
- —target=target specifies target for code generation.
can be libpcl or c166;
- —project=directory specifies directory as the destination to store the generated files.
For instance :
goil --target=libpcl --project=. test_app.oil
will generate the files in the current directory for the target libpcl.
Improvements over goil 0.92
Goil 0.93 parses objects that are defined in multiple parts and supports includes within the CPU object.
Goil 0.93 does not generate a makefile to compile the application. Implementation definition is not supported.