Goil 0.94 executables and templates
21 April 2007
Here are the binaries of Goil 0.94. They come in 4 flavors :
- Mac OS X/PPC (10.4)
- Mac OS X/Intel (10.4)
- Linux x86
Installing is easy. Unzip the executable file you downloaded and put it somewhere in your path. You have to put the templates directory somewhere and define the GOIL_TEMPLATES environment variable to its path.
Templates changed, here is the 0.94 version:
Goil compiles a .oil file and generates 3 files :
- tpl_app_objects.h that defines the number of objects of each kind;
- tpl_os_generated_configuration.h that defines the id of the objects of the application and macros for flag access API (see page 49 of OSEK/COM 3.0.3 specification);
- tpl_os_generated_configuration.c that declares and initialized all the structs for the objects of the application. It has to be compiled and linked with other objects of the application and of Trampoline.
Goil uses two options :
- —target=target specifies target for code generation.
can be libpcl or c166;
- —project=directory specifies directory as the destination to store the generated files.
For instance :
goil --target=libpcl --project=. test_app.oil
will generate the files in the current directory for the target libpcl.
Improvements over goil 0.93
Goil 0.94 fixes bugs in message objects code generation for internal communication and adds support for flag notification.
What remains to do
Makefile generation and Implementation definition support.