Goil 0.95 executables and templates
16 May 2007
Here are the binaries of Goil 0.95 . They come in 4 flavors :
- Mac OS X/PPC (10.4)
- Mac OS X/Intel (10.4)
- Linux x86
Installing is easy. Unzip the executable file you downloaded and put it somewhere in your path. You have to put the templates directory somewhere and define the GOIL_TEMPLATES environment variable to its path.
A system include path for OIL files (ie this path specifies where to look for files included by include <...>) can be set by using environment variable GOIL_INCLUDE_PATH.
Templates did not change, here is the 0.94 version:
Goil compiles a .oil file and generates 3 files :
- tpl_app_objects.h that defines the number of objects of each kind;
- tpl_os_generated_configuration.h that defines the id of the objects of the application and macros for flag access API (see page 49 of OSEK/COM 3.0.3 specification);
- tpl_os_generated_configuration.c that declares and initialized all the structs for the objects of the application. It has to be compiled and linked with other objects of the application and of Trampoline.
Goil uses two options :
- —target=target specifies target for code generation.
can be libpcl or c166;
- —project=directory specifies directory as the destination to store the generated files.
For instance :
goil --target=libpcl --project=. test_app.oil
will generate the files in the current directory for the target libpcl.
Improvements over goil 0.94
Goil 0.95 fixes a bug in includes at file level. CPU object can be split in several parts now, a STATUS can be specified in the OS object. Limited support for implementation (a default STACKSIZE can be specified for the TASK object).
What remains to do
Makefile generation and full Implementation definition support.
 Goil 0.95 is compiled from rev336 of Trampoline